Tuesday, 24 January 2006 14:10
- NSF-61 Certified Hose drinking water system components. (certification link)
- Constructed of PVC materials sanctioned for food contact use under CFR title 21, parts 170-199.
- Material compounds contain no substances designated as hazardous under California Proposition 65.
- White Tube & Clear Cover
- Ozone Resistant
- When coupled properly, 1/4" - 1/2" sizes will conform to high=temp extreme test requirements as defined be ASME A112.18.6, Section 4.3
- Domestic hot and cold water applications.
- Drinking water applications.
TEMPERATURE: 14 F (+4 C) to + 140 F (+65 C) continuous service
CONSTRUCTION: Tube: Clear PVC compound, specially formulated in compliance with applicable FDA regulations, NSF certified under standard 61.
Reinforcement: High Tensile Strength Textile Cord
Cover: Clear PVC compound, specially formulated in compliance with applicable FDA regulations, NSF certified under standard 61 and California Proposition 65.
PACKAGING: Coiled, tied and individually bagged in heavy-duty, clear plastic bag.
Last Updated on Monday, 21 October 2013 22:03